Wednesday, September 25, 2013

First!

Ah. Finally, I'm caving and starting my blog again. I've had blogs before, but never really had a clear direction to write towards. For this, I've decided to focus (for now) on my craft pseudo-business, along with other creative pursuits I feel like discussing. Hooray direction! Ok, so today was/is my first day of the Whole30. I won't lie and say that I'm super confident in my ability to not submit to the urge of licking the batter bowl while making cupcakes. I don't think that there's anyone's birthday I have to worry about at least until mid-October, so I won't even have to be in the same vicinity as a delicious bowl of cake batter. I am enjoying the food so far. My meals today: breakfast- grilled chicken, 1/2 sweet potato w/ hot sauce, zucchini noodles, and tomato salad w/ basil; lunch-grilled chicken, granny smith apple, turnip greens w/ apple cider vinegar; pre-workout-grilled chicken, cashews, sunflower seeds; post-work out-grilled chicken, sweet potato w/ hot sauce, some more my zucchini noodles, and tomatoes. Not bad for my first day, but I'm still hardcore craving icecream. Hopefully that will go away though. Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment