Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 3

Survived day 3 of Whole30 fairly easy considering my lack of sleep and exposure to bad-for-me foods. I went to the Dr. w/ Jer's mom this morning, then she insisted on going by Fresh Market to get food before I took her home. I almost caved and ate a stuffed grapeleaf (they are my FAVE) but resisted and put it back in the container before I could stuff it in my face. Instead, I had olives and some awesome paleo tacos made w/ bibb lettuce as the wrap, some of NomNomPaleo's Kalua Pig Jer made topped with slices of onion, yellow pepper, big chunks of avocado and some good hot sauce. I also had sweet potato, grilled chicken,green beans,a granny smith apple and some sunflower seeds. I don't think I'm nearly as tired today, even without having my B vitamin complex, and that other 4 hours of sleep I didn't get from running around with Jer's mom. I need to get a new bottle of B vitamin complex soon though. It makes such a difference in my energy levels, especially when I'm not eating grains where I'd get that energy from normally. I CAN NOT WAIT to get in the bed this morning. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment