Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 13 & 14

It's been a crazy 4 days off this go-round.  I did want to show off some of my fave food.  The green, leafy goodness is paleo tacos, made with bibb lettuce, a nice chunk of Kalua pork from the slow cooker (nomnompaleo's recipe), yellow pepper, onion, avocado, and some good mexican hot sauce.   The other dessert-y looking picture is coconut cream with strawberries and sliced almonds.  It was killer.  I did another similar dish to that yesterday, but forgot to take a picture.  Yesterday, I was beating the chilled coconut cream with a mixer and thought, "hey, banana would be awesome in this!"  (It was soooo awesome!)  I mixed in a ripe banana diced up, and threw in some unsweetened shredded coconut, and topped it with almond slices.  Crazy good.   More updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment